After a sleepless night and one 500gig hard drive in the can I realized that two back ups were not enough... so today's task... purchase a RAID drive and make sure it mirrors itself so that I now have 3 copies of every digital file. Yes, I should know this, two is never enough! Could anyone live with only two pairs of shoes? In my case, no. So, waiting for delivery of the new super ultra mega hard drive I have decided to get super ultra mega organized. In going through old photos I found this file of Genevieve that I never posted. I feel like I just found a little treasure tucked away on the shelf behind the catalogs, manuals and look books. I guess the lesson for today is to treat my hard drive selection like my shoe collection and always have lots of options, just incase. Glad this little gem isn't gone forever!


Powered by Blogger.