For those of you that know me, you know that this is Maxamillion, my black lab. He is quite a bit bigger now (75 lbs and counting!) but still has those puppy eyes that absolutely KILL me! He sits under my desk and sleeps on my toes when I am working on photos or posting new blog entries. He is the best little guy out there. I hope that we all feel this way about our pets.


Dog shelters and pedigree commercials always make me cry so, I have decided to do something about it... but the first thing I need is a few suggestions on animal shelters or charities in the US that do great work for the animals. By this I mean charities that you know of or work with or have adopted from that you believe really do help the animals. If you have any suggestions please leave a comment with information or email me at info@daejafallas.com! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks a million!
Daeja and Max


2 Comments

jessica brooke said...

happy endings thats where haps is from.....i know the name is a little off....

Daeja Fallas said...

Thanks Jess! I love little Happy-Ya!

Powered by Blogger.